Monday, April 6, 2009

Devon's Cooking...up her first Blog!

As most of you know, I LOVE to cook... if I didn't teach (and if I were better at it), I would've probably become a chef. Perhaps the reason I love to cook so much is because I love to eat so much... as evidenced at many times in my past by my cushy hips. So I've been trying, for the last couple of years, to mix my love of cooking delicious food with my desire to have smaller hips... with some success. After seeing my sister, Heather, help so many other people with her financial blog, I figured maybe I could at least pass along some great recipes to my friends and family (and enter the 21st century by finally creating a blog). Cheers and happy cooking!

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute Devon! I love it! Now that I am home for awhile, maybe I'll get to try out some of your recipes....or have Derek try them out and I'll eat them. Either way I'm excited to read your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I can't wait to learn some great recipes from the master! (of course since were related i'd be happy to just be your official taster as well!

    ReplyDelete